Your use of this Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions please exit this Website immediately.
If you have any queries regarding this website please contact us via the Contact Us form.
a. Pop Sirens contains published rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions as well as factual information. Whilst we have taken precaution and care in compiling this site, information on this site may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. Pop Sirens makes no representations or warranty of any kind (express or implied) with respect to the contents or operations of this site. We do not warrant that use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
b. The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. Neither Pop Sirens nor any of its affiliates nor its or their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
c. Your use of this website and the materials contained in it are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any liability for losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website or your reliance upon the contents of this website, including but not limited to system failure, access delays or interruption, computer viruses, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from “hacking” or otherwise.
d. This website is made available on the basis that all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website, or reliance upon the contents of this Website, is excluded by us to the fullest extent permitted by law.
2. Your obligations
You agree not to use this Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws. You agree not to upload or transmit anything that might infringe intellectual property onto the website.
3. Claims of Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on Pop Sirens infringes on your copyright, please let us know. Fill out the contact us form with the following information and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
4. Linked Sites
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other Internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Pop Sirens is necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. Whilst it is the intention of the company that you should find these other sites of interest, neither the company, its affiliates, nor its or their officers, employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other sites or any information contained in them, none of which have been verified or endorsed by the company or its affiliates. If at any time you find that you have accessed another site you may return to this site by clicking on the ‘backwards’ arrow, or by clicking this link: www.popsirens.com.
Pop Sirens contains commenting areas and a forum (collectively, “Message Boards”). We may or may not actively monitor use of, or content or materials posted on, our Message Boards. Similarly, we may or may not exercise editorial control over the content of any Message Board. As a result, you may be exposed to content on our Message Boards that is inaccurate, fraudulent or deceptive or that you find offensive or objectionable. Your use of Message Boards is at your own risk.
However, we reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor our Message Boards and to remove or alter any content, which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse thereof of these, and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the site where we believe that there has been such a misuse.
The following examples constitute a misuse of our Message Boards:
* using the services for any improper, unlawful or immoral purpose, causing any nuisance by your use of the services or causing the operation of the services to be jeopardised or impaired;
* using the services to create, host or transmit (whether in a Message Board or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed or sex;
* using the services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
* using the services to create, host or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
* using the services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
* using the services to create, host or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
* using the services to create, host or transmit any material that harasses another;
* using the services to make false, misleading, deceptive or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes and the like;
* adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information or copyright management information including author names, publication dates or clearance agency names in an effort to deceive or mislead;
* using the services to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, our or a third party’s security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication system, or telecommunications systems;
* using the services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
* using the services for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the internet generally, including, without limitation, flooding and hacking;
* reselling, repurposing or redistributing any services provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use;
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the type of unacceptable uses of the Message Boards that may result in the restriction, suspension or termination of your use of the Message Boards or of our Site. Due to the global nature of the internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
You represent and warrant that your Postings are original to you, are not obscene, vulgar, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory or otherwise unlawful, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any ‘moral rights’ in your Postings have been waived, and you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub licensable right and licence to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Postings (in whole or part) and / or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
We are not responsible for maintaining your Postings and we may delete or destroy them at any time.
CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS POSTED BY USERS TO MESSAGE BOARDS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY US. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE AND CONFIRM THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS ON OR THROUGH MESSAGE BOARDS. The opinions expressed in Message Boards are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice and opinions made by participants are those of such participants only. We shall not be held responsible for any statements, advice, opinions or other content or materials on Message Boards.
6. Your responsibility
You should always verify the information set out in this Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus checking software on any material downloaded from this Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
7. Law and Jurisdiction