1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicole Scherzinger - 2nd album + singles

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by Silvan, 5 Nov 2012.

1. Silvan

Silvan Administrator Staff Member

In an interview with Look Magazine, Nicole revealed her second album has been finished and a new single is on its way. I'm looking forward to her next album and hope it will do better than Killer Love. Her fixture on the X Factor should help though. She's actually the only likeable judge on the X Factor this year.

NicoleScherzinger-DontHoldYourBreath608_w608.jpeg
  2. Silvan

Nicole Scherzinger has recorded a duet with Italian crooner Eros Ramazzotti. It's pretty low quality but take a listen to Fino All'Estasi.

3. Silvan

4. Silvan

5. Silvan

X Factor last night showed a promo of Nicole filming her new video for Boomerang. They played the new track in the background, which sounded like a RedOne or Stargate production.

I like the sound of the track, let's hope she'll perform it on the X Factor, although there isn't much time left with the last show next week and Tulisa is doing her single today (ugh).

6. CraigyA

CraigyA Music Nutta Newbie

I gotta say i prefer the remix
  7. Silvan

Gotta get my hands on that remix for my running playlist. Her Killer Love album was great for running, especially Club Banger Nation :)
  8. Silvan

Nicole performed 'Don't Cry For Me Argentina' at ITV's tribute show to Andrew Lloyd Webber, who celebrates 40 years in the business. She gave a great vocal performance and shows she can really pull off a big iconic song.

9. Lee

Lee Junior Member Newbie

YES PLEASE NICOLE!

She totally kicks ass in this song, a classical album by her would go down nicely I think
  10. Silvan

i wasn't quite expecting that. But as for a classical album, I wish she would just hurry along with that second album. She announced it last year. I have a feeling they scrapped it, even though Boomerang did alright at #6 in the UK charts.
  11. Eros

Eros Junior Member Newbie

The Mirror report Nicole's set to sign a new deal with Sony Music (leaving Interscope Records after 10 years) and will be releasing a new album this summer.

12. Josh

Josh New Member Newbie

Stunning voice for a stunning Lady!!

I hope her 2nd album will just suddenly appear sooner rather than later :/
  13. Lee

Lee Junior Member Newbie

So another Nicole track got leaked/released yesterday. Part of Me:
  14. Silvan

I can see why they left that off the American release of Killer Love. It's just a bit meh. Let's hope she's finishing that second album because at this rate people will have forgotten about her X Factor stints.
  15. Silvan

The 'la la la' parts, is that supposed to be a verse the performer can write and earn some writing creds?