1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutya Keisha Siobhan - general discussion

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by Silvan, 20 Jul 2012.

1. Silvan

Silvan Administrator Staff Member

H.T. likes this.
  2. Silvan

AyPTOvlCUAAVtY2.jpg

Here's another image. Be quite good to have them back, as girlband music has been a bit generic (Saturdays) and quiet of late (Girls Aloud!?). Are you guys glad to have them back?
  3. Mark S

Mark S Guest

I seem to be the only one around at the moment that was happy about this.
    However Siobhan looks like she is doing a Shampoo advert :)
  4. Silvan

she's got good hair though! But Mutya looks like she's bored already.
  5. H.T.

H.T. Disco queen

I am very excited and I love the pics. Bored is Mutya's look! The new tracks are apparently great. Wonder how long they'll last this time?
  6. Silvan

If they have an ace single, that might finish Sugababes 4.0's career - not that they're still active, but still.
  7. Silvan

If only they were a bit more specific... however Mutya Keisha Siobhan, otherwise known as Sugababes 1.0, are promising us new music this year.
    [parsehtml]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>There WILL be music for your music loving ears this year!!! Thanks for the love!!! Whoooop!!!</p>&mdash; Mutya Keisha Siobhan (@MKSOfficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/MKSOfficial/status/241136370070978560" data-datetime="2012-08-30T11:32:45+00:00">August 30, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/parsehtml]
  8. H.T.

H.T. Disco queen

I heard that Mutya is dealing with recurrence of personal issues. V sad, hope she's OK
  9. Silvan

Looks like they're still working on a new album.

10. Silvan

Finally some new material! Check out Mutya Keisha Siobhan's new track 'Boys'. Just realised how similar Siobhan's voice is to Heidi Range.

Really like the sound of Boys.

Boys - a cappella

Boys - 3 second snippet of the studio version
    http://73961374
  11. Silvan

Mutya Keisha Siobhan cover Evening Standard Magazine and do an arty fashion shoot, while they talk about reforming.

More here:
    http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/suga-free-mutya-keisha-siobhn-8780143.html

At the same time the release of their single, Flatline, has been postponed by a few weeks, probably to drum up a bit more press for their new single, which doesn't seem to be getting all that much traction.

MSK-3.gif

MSK-2.gif

MSK1-1.gif

mks-esstack.jpg
  12. Silvan