1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kesha - Warrior album + Die Young and singles

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by Silvan, 3 May 2012.

1. Silvan

Silvan Administrator Staff Member

Ke$ha talks about her second album with V magazine. Can't wait!
    http://www.vmagazine.com/2012/04/born-in-the-u-s-a/?page=2

V77_COVER_HR_3.jpg
  2. Geraint

Geraint Administrator Newbie

H.T. likes this.
  3. Silvan

I quite like Ke$ha for not being a Skinny-Mini.
  4. Silvan

Kesha confirms she has teamed up with Iggy Pop for a track on her forthcoming album.

https://twitter.com/#!/keshasuxx/status/199959532280094721
  5. Silvan

New leak from Ke$ha, called 'Pretty Lady'. It's rather rocky, but I love her new sound. It's quite unique, rather than the slickness of her previous Dr. Luke stuff.

The track features a short appearance by drag queens Lady Lloyd and Detox.

Last edited: 12 May 2012
  6. Marcus

Marcus New Member Newbie

I'm really looking forward to her new music! glad shes showing off her really good natural voice instead of it being autotuned to deat! :) <3
    H.T. and silvan like this.
  7. H.T.

H.T. Disco queen

I really like the song!! I'd got v fed up with her but love this song at least. I feel I have to murmur quietly behind my hand ("Gaga")....
  8. Silvan

Oh, here's another leaked song by Ke$ha, called 'Woo Hoo', sampling Blur's 'Song 2'.

9. Silvan

10. amir

amir New Member Newbie

sounds very nice!
  11. Eros

Eros Junior Member Newbie

Kesha, seriously, what were you thinking?! That's going to look so hot when you're in your 50s...
  12. Eros

Eros Junior Member Newbie

Dr Luke sat down with Billboard to discuss Ke$ha's forthcoming album. Apparently they're getting very close, but no title or release date have been confirmed so far.

About the sound on the new album Luke said

Luke says the Ke$ha team has worked on about 17 songs so far, some of which she began writing while touring in 2011. Titles include "Crazy Kids," "Supernatural" and "Last Goodbye," while Ke$ha's mother Pebe Sebert returned to co-write some of the material and Iggy Pop contributed to "Dirty Love."

More on Billboard:
    http://www.billboard.com/news/ke-ha...ng-album-1007747752.story#sp7oscvpt8veYC2l.99
  13. Silvan

Ke$ha has confirmed the name of her new single as 'Die Young', which will premiere this month (September). The animation below now features on her website.

Keha-Die-Young-GIF.gif
  14. Silvan

Ke$ha is teasing us by releasing this short clip of her whistling her new song 'Die Young' while travelling on the Tokyo underground.

15. Silvan

16. Silvan

A demo of 'Only Wanna Dance With You' leaked last year, but seems to have made the cut for her new album.

17. Silvan

She seems to be singing in a lower key than on Animal/Cannibal and obviously less autotune...
  18. Silvan

I love the cover for Billboard magazine, but the ones for Vibe are too retouched; she's barely recognisable.
    49.jpeg 523027_476389339059005_1076732414_n.jpeg 404081_476389429058996_900129211_n.jpeg 545495_476389509058988_2116817287_n.jpeg
  19. Silvan

20. Silvan

Tags: Kesha