1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kelly Rowland - Talk A Good Game + singles

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by Silvan, 14 Nov 2012.

1. Silvan

Silvan Administrator Staff Member

kelly-rowland-lil-wayne-ice.jpg
    So Kelly Rowland's foray into dance didn't last long. Her new album, Year of the Woman, will be a return to real R&B. It's interesting that both Brandy and Kelly return to 'real r&b', at a point where there's little interest in that type of music, at least here in the UK. But perhaps they're on to something.

Here's the video for ICE, her first single. What do you guys make of Ms Rowland's latest effort?

2. Silvan

This track probably won't feature on her album, but I really love 'Mama Told Me' by Big Boi ft. Kelly Rowland. It's really playful and fun and I think Kelly would be great at a funk inspired album.

3. Silvan

Kelly Rowland's new track 'Number One' made its debut on Mike Will Made-It's mixtape “Est. in 1989 2.5″, who produced said track. It's not known if this track will appear on Kelly's upcoming album 'Year Of The Woman', expected 2013.

4. Eros

Eros Junior Member Newbie

Kelly Rowland will be releasing a new single on Monday (21st January), according to her producer Mike WiLL Made It - who produced the mixtape track 'Number One'.

5. Silvan

'Kisses Down Load' leaked a few days earlier than expected.

What do you think of Kelly's bedroom-themed direction on 'Year of the Woman'? Both Madonna (with Erotica) and Janet Jackson have struggled to produce hits with their hyper sexed-up albums. Do you think Kelly will have more luck?
  6. Silvan

Kelly Rowland said in an interview at the Grammy Awards that the title of her fourth studio album has changed.
    ‘Talk A Good Game’

7. Silvan

The video for Kisses Down Low will be pin-up themed.

8. Lee

Lee Junior Member Newbie

Here is her premiere of another song from the album - Street Life (live):

I quite like the song, makes me eager for the album to be released! Bring on June 18th!
  9. Silvan

Here's the track she recorded with Beyonce and Michelle Williams. It's quite old school r&b, rather than the infectious uptempo stuff Destiny's Child used to do.

You've Changed ft. Destiny's Child (or Beyonce and Michelle Williams)

And some more tracks are previewed on Blis FM: Gone and You've Changed
    http://www.omkelly.com/2013/05/watch-kelly-rowland-previews-new-album.html