1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cher Lloyd - general discussion

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by Silvan, 18 Jun 2012.

1. Silvan

Silvan Administrator Staff Member

She's a bit of a brat, and bad mouthing Cheryl Cole wasn't the wisest move, but Cher Lloyd's debut album is quite enjoyable. I particularly like With Ur Love and Want U Back.

What do you guys think of her? Will she do equally well with her second album, or do you think she'll flop big time once her X Factor sparkle has faded?

cherlloyd.jpg
    Last edited: 2 Oct 2012
    H.T. likes this.
  2. H.T.

H.T. Disco queen

Ooh Silvan, you're a kind man! "quite enjoyable" - I want to give you a big hug..... Alright, no need to gag quite so offensively.
    Well I am similarly kind and so make no comment at all about a) the songs, b) the look, c) the attitude (guffaws of laughter from background) and think her handlers are doing a great job in driving her into a serious eating disorder.
    I would liked to be proved wrong as I love rags to riches but think she's got little chance. But then if Ollie Murs can make a career out of his Doing the Lambeth Walk crap then surely Cher Loyd can get 2 more albums before rehab. Her skin's better - ending on a positive!
  3. Silvan

Her ballad Beautiful People is very pretty. Check out her AOL acoustic performance of the track. Glad she's got rid of those hideous Cheryl Cole extensions.

Cher Lloyd - Beautiful People (AOL Sessions)
  4. Silvan

Oh, just watched the interview and it's just such an awkward video... Somebody give the girl some media training.
  5. Randy Rauch

Randy Rauch New Member Newbie

This young Lady is going straight to the top. She is one of the most talented performers I have seen is decades. At 53 I'm a bit old for her music but everything she puts out comes from her soul. The more negativity she gets the bigger she will get. She needs no media training for what you see is what you get. Her rise will be a result of a mega strong fan base not a bunch of guys in suits. Her fans will push the money and the money will push the career. Her career thus far is as close to Elvis as any artist since Elvis. MARK MY WORDS!
  6. Silvan

Just found this Cher Lloyd cover of 'Dancing On My Own' by Robyn. It's not bad this piano/guitar led version.

7. Silvan

Cher Lloyd is doing alright for herself in the US.

8. Eros

Eros Junior Member Newbie

her American version of the album features a new track called 'Oath'. She performed it for the first time at Ryan Seacrest's radio show.

9. Silvan

10. Silvan

sounds a bit like Pink's 'Don't Let Me Get Me'...

Same producer, but still...

11. Silvan

There's something 'S Club Juniors' about Cher Lloyd's performance on the American X Factor.

12. Silvan

We're a bit out of the loop on the US releases by Cher Lloyd, but it looks like she'll be releasing With Ur Love with a brand new video. Check out the preview, which was filmed at the Hollywood Castle.

The full video will premiere on Valentine's Day, Feb. 14th on VEVO.

13. Silvan

I quite like this new video for With Ur Love and her cleaned up look. All we need now is some new music.