1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celine Dion - Water and a Flame + French album

Discussion in 'Popstar discussions' started by Silvan, 3 Jul 2012.

1. Silvan

Silvan Administrator Staff Member

51ZpcexHk-L._SS500_.jpg
    Celine Dion has been busy. Both a French album and an English album are in the works.

An article in Le journal Montréal announced that the upcoming English album would be released in October 2012 and would be titled Water and a Flame. Dion stated in the article that the album would contain cover songs performed in her Las Vegas show as well as new songs. Notable producers announced for the album are Babyface, Ne-Yo, and Eg White; who wrote quite a few songs with Adele (remember that cover Celine did of Rolling In The Deep?)

The album will also contain a duet with Stevie Wonder - a cover of his hit song 'Overjoyed'.

The forthcoming French-language album will be released on November 5, 2012 and the first single, "Parler à mon père' premiered yesterday.

2. Eros

Eros Junior Member Newbie

well well, Celine Dion has teamed up with Ne-Yo.

Ne-Yo just tweeted:

3. LEWIS

LEWIS New Member Newbie

Nice botox forehead Celine... (she looks awful around the eyes) but can't wait for more 80's covers and Kara Dioguardi stuff :P
    H.T. likes this.
  4. H.T.

H.T. Disco queen

Ooh you're nasty! I like it! She's so thin though and her eyes are a bit sunken so diff to treat the hollow and lines under her eyes. You have to start injecting fat and can end up with "pillow face". What an expert I am! Dr Bullshit
  5. Silvan

A fringe would be a simpler solution...
  6. H.T.

H.T. Disco queen

A very very long fringe
  7. Silvan

The title of Celine's French album has been confirmed as 'Sans Attendre' (out 5th November), while the release date of her English album 'Water And a Flame' has been pushed back to 12th November.
  8. Silvan

I'm not sure if i really like Céline Dion new single Parler à mon père. Wish she would have come back with a French track with a bit of a kick, rather than this melancholic song - it sounds like 1980s European wine bar music.

9. Silvan

While her English album has been pushed back to April 2013, her French album 'Sans Attendre' came out earlier this month. Here's the video for 'Le Miracle'.

Tags: Celine Dion